UPDATE: This event has concluded. Thank you everyone for making this a possibility and an awesome event! (We even got Moby Dick Pursuit!) I sincerely hope to have more events like this in the full version of Infinity, and maybe we can even branch out to Assault Horizon and 6 if there's enough demand. For now, thank you! :D
ORIGINAL TEXT I was considering this idea when people started talking about it in the 900+ message thread, and I decided that we might as well try it!
Acepedia will, for the very first time in years (probably ever), host online events! And what better game to do this in than Infinity? We might as well take advantage of it while it's completely free!
This Saturday, at 11 AM EST (New York time), join us for online co-op missions in Ace Combat Infinity!
- To participate, send me a friend invite on PlayStation Network. My username is SlyCooperFan100. Please include in the message your Acepedia username and that you want to participate in the event on Saturday, otherwise I will ignore your friend request.
- You must be a registered user of Acepedia to participate in this event. (Signing up is free and easy; click here for more information!)
- Please download, install, and play the game for a little while before Saturday so that you know how to play the game. It would be helpful to not have to give tech support. :P
- When the event starts, I will host a new room and invite others in. This will be an Acepedia-only room; I will kick out all other players that attempt to join.
- Additionally, for better communication during combat, it would be helpful if everyone could use the chat room so we could coordinate better, especially in-between matches.
Please leave your thoughts, comments, and questions below, and let's make this first event an awesome one! Hopefully, if this works out, we can have more events in the future!