Well I've 6 questions that I've always wanted to ask regarding Ace Combat.
1. My first question is why is there no flares/chaffs (except seen on few enemies such as Grun Squadron of the Belkan Air Force or the Wizard Squadron of the Osean Air Force)? Maneuvers do dodge missile even in real combat but chaffs/flares in games would make it seem so real and even more challenging.
2. Why did the flight dynamics of the Ace Combat franchise drastically altered after Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies? Let's admit it. Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies has the most real flight dynamics as far as Ace Combat franchise is concern to a real sim.
3. Why do they used terms as QAAM, XLAA, XMAA etc. insatead of AIM - 9X for US Aircraft and R - 73 for Russians, AMRAAM etc.?
4. There are only 4 AMRAAMs, Phoenix AIM - 9 or the R - 37 for every aircraft, expecially F-22 Raptor which actually carries 6 AMRAAMs and 2 AIM - 9 Sidewinder? Why do they only allow to carry four?
5. Why isn't multiple arming for both ground attack and air to air possible?
6. Lastly why isn't there a fuel gauge? Running out of fuel will make it more challenging. Hell making all of these possible that I've just outlined will improve the game tenfold. Why don't they? Also making us do the landing or take off with manual retraction or release of landing gears will also make it so much cooler. Ace Combat should think about this.