Due to continued edit warring on the Federal Erusea Air Force article, the article cannot be edited except by Administrators. This lock will expire on 18:18, February 27, 2015 (UTC). This discussion thread is here to discuss the article and the recent edit warring; please remain civil on both the article and this discussion thread.
- Albireo Squadron was formerly a part of the FEAF, according to Olsen in the briefing.
- Edgar Grint, the leader of the squadron, flies a T-50 in the battle against Phoenix over the icy northern region prior to the Allied Forces's attack on St. Ark.
Here's what we can say without a doubt:
- Albireo Squadron has experience as Erusian pilots.
- Edgar Grint got a T-50 from somewhere before the battle with Phoenix.
Here is what we CANNOT say without a doubt:
- Edgar Grint got the T-50 from Erusea before they went rogue.
I'd like to hear thoughts on this, but honestly, I don't see where else this discussion can go. We simply don't have the evidence that Erusea uses T-50s, anywhere.