- All Special Aircraft can reach Lv.15, but you need to use Special Aircraft Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms, one for each level past 10. So, to have a Lv.13 Special Aircraft, you need three of those forms. Additionally, we don't know what the requirement on top of that is, whether you still need to research and purchase with credits after using the form. Details need to come in about this system.
- Low-tier aircraft can now reach Lv.20. I don't know what happens with part slots or nicknames past Lv.15.
- We still have aircraft that are restricted to Lv.10.
- We can earn additional part slots for all aircraft involved. This one is a little more known already; see here.
Unfortunately, I have finals tonight and Monday, and I'm quite nervous and worried about these tests. I need to do well on them in order to have a chance at passing my classes; it's been a rough semester all around. I won't be able to perform necessary upgrades to the InfinityStatsAircraft template until the weekend at the earliest, but not in full force until next week.
I'm calling for all the help I can get from the community. For now, Template:InfinityStatsAircraft will be locked to administrator-only access. I don't want anyone to edit the template, because we're going to get into very complicated coding territory now. Instead, this is what I want everyone to do as much as possible:
- Find out how the Special Aircraft Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms work. Everyone can earn one from some special challenges that will take 50+ sorties to complete, and there will be some in the rewards for the Mobius tournament. If anyone gets their hands on one, or finds information from Twitter or elsewhere on how they function, please reply in this thread with what you find out.
- Get as many statistics as you can for aircraft levels. Specifically...
- If you can get the statistics for an aircraft at Lv.15 or below, and we still don't have it listed, please add it to the aircraft article in question using the template code already provided. From this point forward, users can add statistics taken from gwiki; they have actually proven to stomp out the incorrect stats better than any other wiki. However, please do not add statistics from any other wiki, and if you can find screenshots, like on Twitter, those are preferred since those are confirmed. If you have the aircraft, and the in-game stats are different from what we have on Acepedia, please fix them or add them if we don't have them at all.
- If you can get the statistics for an aircraft at Lv.16 or higher, post it as a comment to the aircraft article in question. We'll sort out the statistics using the aircraft template at a later time.
- If anyone can find out how part slots are handled after Lv.15, please reply in this thread with what you find out.
- If there are new nicknames to be earned, please reply in this thread with what you find out (i.e. if there's a new nickname at Lv.20). However, if you discover a specific nickname for a specific aircraft, add it to the Nicknames page.
- If you discover any additional information about earning additional part slots than what has been confirmed here, please reply in this thread with what you find out.