If the following questions could be answered, that'd be great:
1. What planes of each class are the best for their price? What is the best way to get a plane which maximizes capability and competitiveness while still being cheap and quick to upgrade?
2. What combination of parts for each class of aircraft is best to optimize that class' capabilities?
3. What special weapons are most effective for their aircraft class?
4. How do some players manage to use low end aircraft such as Piston Fighters and starter planes more effectively than end-game planes such as the Falken?
5. How do some players manage to completely dominate matches with planes of 2100Cst or higher?
I have eight aircraft slots, and my projected loadout as soon as I get the MiG-1.44 -SL- is:
Slot 1: Rafale M -VA- (my favorite aircraft; I feel powerful and comfortable in it and typically dominate with it, regardless of mode)
Slot 2: ASF-X (I love the look and feel of this aircraft; it is versatile and can slow down nearly to stopping for those pesky moments where you need to stop and barage a target)
Slot 3: F-15C -Pixy- (this is my main fighter, I used this to great success in TDM)
Slot 4: SU-33 (I wanted a Russian fighter that was cheap and affordable, and this was it; plus it has my favorite air-to-air weapon, the HCAA)
Slot 5: Currently the X-02, but I'm not sure if I like its special weapon loadout. I'm thinking that I should replace this one with an attacker, but I don't know which one is best.
Slot 6: MiG-1.44 -SL- (mainly because I love the Flatpack and ACJA, but also because I've seen the UGB used formidably in certain missions and intend to use this as a pseudo-attacker)
Slot 7: ADFX-01 -Pixy- (the MPBM is devastating in Avalon, but the general lack of versatility with the special weapons means that I don't feel comfortable with this aircraft)
Slot 8: For challenges, changes as needed.
How can I optimize this loadout? What should I change about it? What aircraft should I add or remove? Additionally, what is one attacker and one multirole that you would suggest for its competitiveness and versatility? I've been considering the SU-34 and the F-15SM/TD.
Specifically, I want an aircraft that's good at "target suppression" as I call it. Rather than having raw firepower or strength, I need an aircraft capable of suppressing ground targets that are disperssed over a wide area like in Avalon, Paris Liberation, and Tokyo Marshal Law. I've seen the SFFS used to great affect, so should I get an attacker/multirole with that weapon?
And one final question. How does the matchmaking system work for when teams are made? I always seem to get stuck with the lower-skill players. Like if there's nothing but 1800cst players (including me) in an 8-player room except for two 1400cst players, I'll get both of the lower-skilled ones. Is the matchmaker completely random, or is it based on something else?