Idk. If it appears many times, I guess you could. However, if it only appears 1 or 2 times in the games, it wouldn't be worth it.
@DecadeHansen Do you mean replacing the Raven's default PLSL with a TLS? The ADF-11F has a PSLS instead of a gun by default.
What a nice BRRRRRTT we have here
Woah wait a sec... Can I replace the A-10C's main gun with a PLSL!?
Me 262 Schwalbe. It is the representation of one of the most inportant technological advances of the era; the jet engine. Also, it is a cool plane and I bet there could be more than a dozen aces flying that plane.
- Ricardo Milos ;)
- Su-37/ X-02S
- Deadly head-on battles an gun duels (much like Pixy and Pixy's pet (ADFX-10)), long range EML precision, PSM-EML maneuvers, EML air-strikes
- Seven Nation Army
Sadly, the switch can't process the incredible graphics AC7 has. Kono himself said that.
Im putting this on a YT Music playlist.
Fine by me.
But on a 1v1 fight, the Alicorn IS going to win in seconds.
Alicorn. The firepower of a whole fleet in a single ship, SLUAVs, railguns, neutron bombs, other WMDs, an ace squadron, and its almost undefeatable Captain would destroy that ship in seconds.
I got some of my own headcanons:
1. The MQ-101s use the same engine as the F-22, however, they use electric ducted fans rather than jet engines.
2. JPEG Dog faked his death, as he was the chief belkan engineer designing the ADF-11Fs.
3. Avril is just a misspelling of "Anvil". She was born to upgrade things, and here we are, having "Scrap Queen" upgrading our own jets.
4. ADF-11F's AI achieved the technological singularity. That is why they comunicate just as humans. They have feelings.
5. The smoke coming out of Mihaly's planes is acrobatic smoke. He just wants to flex his plane.
6. Mihaly was trained in a MiG-29.
@X-03 BW It is a headcanon. It doesn't need to make sense.
But was it one-shot?
I would love to see the CFA-44.
I got to play Ace Combat 6, and the CFA-44s railguns were one-shot. However, I didn't get to play Infinity, as I do not own a PS3. Is this characteristic still available, or was its damage reduced?
"His personal emblem is an orange-haired fox clutching a recolver in its jaws". Appears right there in Trigger's page.
Pasternak FTW! He knew he could die if he confronted Garuda team, but he chose to do it. He sacrificed his life to give all of the other Strigons a chance of survival. What a god.
What if it's a Dingo with a gun license?