The 747 200B is a commercial airliner. It features no weaponry, and is used primarily by worldwide airliners to transport civilians from one city to another.
Joint Assault universe
Besides its use as a civilian jet airliner by airliners all over the world, the 747 200B was specifically used by the International Union Peacekeeping Force's top ace, Antares One, to fly Andre Olivieri though a Valahia-controlled mountain region in Turkey.
- "A high-capacity aircraft capable of carrying over 500 passengers in a single flight."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- While the 747 200B is technically available for viewing pleasure immediately prior to and following Grand Flight, the aircraft cannot be used outside of this mission.
- Speed: Low
- Air-to-Air: None
- Air-to-Ground: None
- Mobility: Low
- Stability: Medium
- Defense: Medium
- This aircraft cannot equip special weapons, or any weapon of any kind.
- C01: Standard Olivieri Life Insurance livery; white body with red/green/blue vinyls.
- C02: Red upper section and black underbelly. Meant to mimic the Olivieri Life Insurance logo.
- C03: Grayish white body.
- C04: Off-white with golden wing trim and underside.
- C05: Solid black.
- C06: C-5 Galaxy-styled gray and green desert camouflage.
- The 747 200B is the first player-controlled aircraft in the Ace Combat series to lack weapons, as well as being the first and only player-controlled airliner. It also features the largest wingspan of all player-controlled aircraft.