The A-10A -Greg Gates- is a modified version of the A-10A Thunderbolt II with a special skin featuring the livery of Greg Gates from Area 88. It only appears in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "This is a special version of the A-10A which features the same color scheme as the aircraft flown by Greg Gates, a character who appears in the Japanese comic, "Area 88". Aircraft durability has been further improved and can now withstand even more attacks. It also maintains its high air-to-ground attack capabilities and has the firepower to completely destroy aircraft carriers."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between October 4 and October 15 of 2014 during the Area 88 Collaboration Event.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||19 / 38||19 / 38||19 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||21 / 40||21 / 40||21 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||22 / 41||22 / 41||22 / 41|
|Lv.20||23 / 42||23 / 42||23 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Bald and Bearded nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Greg Gates livery
- This aircraft was leaked during the Update 1.03 leak.