The A-10A -Happy Holidays- is a modified version of the A-10A Thunderbolt II featuring a Christmas livery. It was available as a DLC skin in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and later appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the A-10A featuring reindeers and a sleigh.
For an attacker, its exellent turning capabilities and increased ammo capacity result in an aircraft that has a balance of light maneuverability and firepower. When you hear the chimes of the 30 mm, you'll know that Santa is delivering presents to enemies."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between December 19 and December 31 of 2014. It was also available for 200 Special Supply Tickets in 2015. It is now available from December 2016 onwards.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 18 BODY, 21 ARMS, and 18 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Gift from Heaven nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Red overall with snowflakes and reindeer
- Event Skin #01: Same as default with a green body replacing the red; available as a random drop from December 19–31, 2014 and on the Special Supply Item Catalogue from May - June, 2015 for 100 Tickets. It was later added back to the catalogue on December 2016 permanently.
- Event Skin #02: Same as default with a purple body replacing the red; available as a random drop from December 19–31, 2014 and on the Special Supply Item Catalogue from May - June, 2015 for 100 Tickets. It was later added back to the catalogue on December 2016 permanently.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
The "Happy Holidays" skin was officially released on December 14, 2011. Compared to the original, the maximum speed of A-10A "Happy Holidays" is increased but the accelerating power itself is lowered in return.
A flight of A-10s over Moscow
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.