The A-10A -Happy Holidays- is a modified version of the A-10A Thunderbolt II featuring a Christmas livery. It was available as a DLC skin in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and later appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the A-10A featuring reindeers and a sleigh.
For an attacker, its exellent turning capabilities and increased ammo capacity result in an aircraft that has a balance of light maneuverability and firepower. When you hear the chimes of the 30 mm, you'll know that Santa is delivering presents to enemies."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between December 19 and December 31 of 2014. It was also available for 200 Special Supply Tickets in 2015. It is now available from December 2016 onwards.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||18 / 38||21 / 38||18 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||20 / 40||23 / 40||20 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||21 / 41||24 / 41||21 / 41|
|Lv.20||22 / 42||25 / 42||22 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Gift from Heaven nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Red overall with snowflakes and reindeer
- Event Skin #01: Same as default with a green body replacing the red; available as a random drop from December 19–31, 2014 and on the Special Supply Item Catalogue from May - June, 2015 for 100 Tickets. It was later added back to the catalogue on December 2016 permanently.
- Event Skin #02: Same as default with a purple body replacing the red; available as a random drop from December 19–31, 2014 and on the Special Supply Item Catalogue from May - June, 2015 for 100 Tickets. It was later added back to the catalogue on December 2016 permanently.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
The "Happy Holidays" skin was officially released on December 14, 2011. Compared to the original, the maximum speed of A-10A "Happy Holidays" is increased but the accelerating power itself is lowered in return.