The ADA-01B ADLER is an attacker variant of the ADF-01 FALKEN, designed to defend it from surface-to-air attacks. It is the B model in the ADA-01 line of aircraft, and replaces the SDBM from the ADA-01A with the MPBM.
The ADA-01B model shares almost all of its design with the ADA-01A model before it. It features a distinctive angular body that provides a slight degree of stealth, as well as an advanced Connection for Flight Interface cockpit, allowing pilots to fly with eye movements and voice commands. Unlike most aircraft, the ADLER does not feature a glass canopy; the cockpit is closed and surrounded by cameras, which send their data feed into a 360-degree display inside the cockpit.
The main difference between the ADA-01B and the ADA-01A is that the heavy, experimental SDBM launcher ports on the wings are removed. Instead, the B model's nose works like the FALKEN's, opening up to reveal an MPBM launch port. This affords the B model increased mobility over the A model.
The ADA-01B ADLER was developed by an unknown nation. Wernher and Noah Enterprises acquired the blueprints to the aircraft and allowed for mercenaries, particularly those allied with the United Nations Forces, to develop their own copies of the aircraft using the company's Advanced Automated Aviation Plant.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A large attacker developed by a certain nation.
It was originally planned to act as the defender of the "ADF-01 FALKEN," and the nose and central section show a design in common with the ADF-01.
Created as a variant of the ADA-01A, which was developed as a platform for operation of the wide dispersal SDBM weapon, the SDBM housing container has now been replaced with a MPBM launcher in the fuselage, increasing maneuverability.
Acquiring excellent defensive and flying capabilities in exchange for this loss of firepower, it offers unparalleled strength in attacker missions such as close air support (CAS).
Known as the "Adler", German for "Eagle.""
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The ADA-01B ADLER is available through the Aircraft Tree after researching the ADFX-01 Morgan and the ADF-01 FALKEN.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 29 BODY, 29 ARMS, and 29 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Electrical Saw
- Lv.10: Two Eagles
- Lv.15: Anzu
- Lv.20: Romantic Fool
- Solid black
- Light blue splinter camouflage
- Purchase from the Skilled Pilot Medal exchange for 200 (August 16, 2016–permanent)
- The ADA-01B was only introduced in Ace Combat Infinity. There is no evidence of its existence in Strangereal canon.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.