The ADF-01 -Z.O.E.- is a Special Aircraft variant of the ADF-01 FALKEN featuring a red paint scheme and modified cockpit based on the Zone of Endless ADF-01 from Ace Combat 2 and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy. It only appears in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the ADF-01 that takes the same body as the "Z.O.E." A.I. unmanned combat aircraft but is designed to be manned. Due to the main body not being equipped with TLS (Tactical Laser System), the equippable weapons are different and the nose is us aerodynamically superior allowing for higher max speed. To further enhance the Z.O.E's "more than human"capabilities that have already been accumulating through multiple operations and experiences using different bodies, it was a natural next step to utilize the the top secret ADF-01 with its "COFFIN System", a closed surrounding monitor cockpit. Both the AI and the body were highly confidential and it was exposed to the general public when a trainer examined a scar on the nose of an aircraft."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available in the Skilled Pilot Medal exchange program. Players can exchange 1,000 medals to acquire the aircraft.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 30 BODY, 30 ARMS, and 30 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Not Human nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Zone of Endless Red
- This aircraft marks the first time the player can use an ADF-01 model similar to the one used by the Z.O.E. program in the Usean coup d'état; the cockpit is much closer to the nose than the ADF-01 models featured in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War and afterward. However, the standalone TLS unit below the aircraft is not available on this model in Infinity.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.