The ADFX-01 -Pixy- is a Special Aircraft variant of the ADFX-01 Morgan, featuring modified statistics as well as the paint scheme of Larry Foulke's ADFX-02 Morgan. It was available as a Limited-Time Drop in July 2014, and then in the Special Supply Catalogue in January and February 2015.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special ADFX-01 modeled after the aircraft piloted by a famous ace pilot known as the "Pixy." While it retains the unique flight characteristics of a prototype aircraft, its greatly enhanced capabilities, seemingly increased to match the skill of its pilot, allowed this model to clearly outclass its predecessors in comparative trials.
According to one theory, it was used in live combat, demonstrating the viability of various experimental technologies. However, for some reason the original aircraft has been lost, leaving only records that the famous pilot was the last person to fly it."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The ADFX-01 -Pixy- was available as a Limited-Time Drop during the month of July 2014. Players who received the aircraft by luck after completing an Online Co-Op or Team Deathmatch mission would get full research for Level 1.
- It was then made available in the Special Supply Ticket Catalogue for 400 Special Supply Tickets, from December 31, 2014 through March 4, 2015. In April 2016, it was made available in the Special Supply catalogue permanently.
- On January 12, 2016, the ADFX-01 -Pixy-'s Lv.1 Cst was increased from 750 to 800. The tables below reflects the new stats; see the page history for the old stats.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||35 / 38||35 / 38||35 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||37 / 40||37 / 40||37 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||38 / 41||38 / 41||38 / 41|
|Lv.20||39 / 42||39 / 42||39 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Zeal to Fight nickname for use at any time.
- This aircraft used to be called the ADFX-01 Morgan before its name was changed on January 21, 2015 as part of Update 2.03, when the stock Morgan was added to the Aircraft Tree.
- It is the most expensive Special Aircraft to purchase at Lv.1.