The UAV has a small, thin body with a forward-swept wing configuration. The wings are located at the back of the UAV, underneath its vertical stabilizers. The UAV also features canards close to its nose.
The UAV is armed with a few gun cannons to engage its enemies and intercept incoming missiles from multiple angles. Its successor replaces these conventional cannons with a single Pulse Laser cannon.
The ADFX-10 was developed at some point during the Lighthouse War and was fitted with the Zone of Endless AI. The UAV was later pursued by the Cyclops Squadron, where it eventually reached Bulgurdarest airspace on August 5, 2019. The aircraft later engaged Spare Squadron over the area, where it was shot down by Trigger.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
How to Unlock
- This aircraft is not available to the player.
- The UAV appears to take design inspiration from other fictional designs in the series, including the ADF-01 FALKEN.
- The aircraft is only referred as "Unknown" in the level where the player battles it. Its name can only be seen in the soundtrack for the game, where the track that plays during the battle reveals its name as "ADFX-10".
- On the left side of the aircraft, a decal of the Zone of Endless project insignia can be seen.
- Unlike its successor and other iterations of the ADF series that feature COFFIN technology, the ADFX-10 does not feature visible cameras that would feed information to the COFFIN system within the cockpit. This is strange due to the fact that the ADF-11s, also UAVs, do feature these cameras. It is unknown why they are not featured on the ADFX-10.