The ASF-X -Ridgebacks- was created for and is in use by the eponymous Ridgeback Squadron of the United Nations Forces. It was later procured for use among the UNF's mercenaries during Operation Eternal Liberation.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the ASF-X featuring a single line design. Air combat abilities have been improved in order for elite pilots to succeed in difficult military operations. The tactical fighter squadron known as the "Ridgebacks", is dispatched on various military operations and is always expected to succeed as it represents the UNF's elite squadron."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- This aircraft was available as a Ranking Tournament reward in late August 2014, early September 2014 in the Pride of Single Line Tournament.
- Players had a second chance to obtain the aircraft in the [Back Again!] Pride of Single Line Ranking Tournament in Mid October 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||35 / 38||35 / 38||35 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||37 / 40||37 / 40||37 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||38 / 41||38 / 41||38 / 41|
|Lv.20||39 / 42||39 / 42||39 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Butterfly Hater nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Navy blue livery with a single white line on the dorsal section.
- This aircraft was leaked during the Update 1.03 leak.