This is a full list of aircraft featured in Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, which covers both the Japanese and export versions of the game.
The Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere - Mission & World View Guide Book provided all of the details in the following table, which is initially sorted in order of appearance in the book. The table can be re-sorted by any of the column headers:
- Name: The aircraft's full name.
- Role: The aircraft's listed role in the game: Fighter, Attacker, F/A, Advanced Fighter, Strato Fighter, or Star Fighter
- Affiliation: In the Japanese version of the game, the player must be affiliated with this organization in order to fly the respective aircraft during the campaign.
- Power: A measure of the aircraft's engine output and maximum speed.
- Attack: A measure of the aircraft's overall attack capabilities.
- Stability: A measure of the aircraft's stability in flight.
- Mobility: A measure of the aircraft's maneuverability in flight.
- Armor: A measure of the aircraft's armor; a higher number means the aircraft can take more damage before being shot down.
|F-16XF Gyrfalcon||Fighter||General Resource||6||6||6||8||5|
|F-15S/MT Eagle+||Fighter||General Resource||10||7||6||8||8|
|F-22C Raptor II||Fighter||General Resource||8||8||15||8||8|
|A/F-117X NAV Hawk||Attacker||General Resource||4||6||4||6||8|
|F/A-18I Hornet ADV||F/A||General Resource||4||5||8||6||8|
|F-16XA Sakerfalcon||F/A||General Resource||12||5||3||6||12|
|F/A-32C Erne||F/A||General Resource||4||7||14||10||12|
|XFA-36A Game||Advanced Fighter||General Resource||12||15||10||12||12|
|RF-12A2 Blackbird||Strato Fighter||General Resource||15||5||6||2||12|
|EF2000E Typhoon II||Fighter||UPEO||6||5||3||5||8|
|MiG-33 Fulcrum SS||Fighter||UPEO||8||6||4||6||5|
|Su-37 Super Flanker||Advanced Fighter||UPEO||10||11||10||10||8|
|Su-43 Berkut||Advanced Fighter||UPEO||10||14||8||15||12|
|R-101 Delphinus #1||F/A||Neucom||8||7||8||6||2|
|R-102 Delphinus #2||F/A||Neucom||10||12||8||12||8|
|R-103 Delphinus #3||Advanced Fighter||Neucom||15||14||12||10||8|
|R-311 Remora||Strato Fighter||Neucom||15||8||2||8||2|
|R-352 Sepia||Star Fighter||Neucom||4||5||8||14||15|
|XR-900 Geopelia||Advanced Fighter||Neucom[note 1]||15||13||4||15||15|
|X-49 Night Raven||Advanced Fighter||Ouroboros[note 1]||15||13||4||15||15|
|UI-4054 Aurora||Advanced Fighter||Ouroboros[note 1]||15||15||10||14||12|
- This aircraft is not playable by default during the campaign in the Japanese version. It is only playable by default on the export version and through special means in the Japanese version.
- Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere - Mission & World View Guide Book, pages 011–020.