Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation features a set of Xbox Live achievements for players to earn. These 49 achievements include single-player and multiplayer requirements. The Gamerscore values vary from 10 to 50 and add up to a total of 1,000 Gamerscore.
|Icon|| Name & Value|
| All Medals 50|
All medals attained.
| All Aircraft 30|
Attain purchasing ability for all aircraft.
| Clear Campaign 20|
Clear Campaign Mode.
| 10 Operations 10|
Complete 10 operations.
| All Operations 30|
Clear all operations.
| Pasternak Defeated 20|
Enemy Strigon squadron leader Ilya Pasternak defeated.
| 10 Frontline Landings 10|
Complete 10 total frontline landings.
| Aerial Defense 10|
Destroy 50 enemies using airborne allied support.
| Ground Defense 10|
Destroy 50 enemies using ground force allied support.
| Electronic Support System 10|
Destroy 100 enemies while receiving electronic support.
| 10 Named Aircraft 30|
Destroy 10 Named Aircraft.
| 1000 Enemies 30|
Destroy a total of 1000 enemies.
| All Colors 10|
Attain purchasing ability for all aircraft special colors.
| Original Aircraft 10|
Attain purchasing ability for original aircraft.
| Allied Assault Record 20|
Attain complete Emmerian assault record.
| Enemy Assault Record 20|
Attain complete Estovakian assault record.
| Mission 1 10|
Successfully retreat from the fallen capital Gracemeria.
| Mission 2 10|
Prevent the aerial bombardment of Vitoze.
| Mission 3 10|
Attain victory at Sipli Field.
| Mission 4 10|
Destroy Bartolomeo Fortress, and recapture Khesed Island.
| Mission 5 20|
Ensure the success of allied ground forces Anea mainland landing.
| Mission 6 10|
Rescue allied ground forces cornered in Silvat.
| Mission 7 10|
Rescue allied forces amidst Aigaion attack.
| Mission 8 10|
Capture the Cavallia Air Force Base, and establish an Aigaion attack point.
| Mission 9 20|
Destroy the heavy command cruiser Aigaion.
| Mission 10 20|
Capture the Ragno Fortress.
| Mission 11 10|
Attain victory in the Moloch Desert invasion.
| Mission 12 10|
Weapons of mass destruction destroyed in transport.
| Mission 13 20|
Capital recaptured and liberated.
| Mission 14 10|
Capital successfully defended from enemy cruise missile attack.
| Mission 15 20|
The Chandelier destroyed, and the war brought to a close.
| All Secrets 30|
Unlock all hidden contents.
| Battle Royale (10) 10|
Win 10 Battle Royale matches.
| Battle Royale (30) 20|
Win 30 Battle Royale matches.
| Battle Royale (50) 30|
Win 50 Battle Royale matches.
| Battle Royale (100) 40|
Win 100 Battle Royale matches.
| Team Battle (10) 10|
Win 10 Team Battle matches.
| Team Battle (30) 20|
Win 30 Team Battle matches.
| Team Battle (50) 30|
Win 50 Team Battle matches.
| Team Battle (100) 40|
Win 100 Team Battle matches.
| CO-OP Stage 1 25|
Clear Stage 1 of CO-OP Battle.
| CO-OP Stage 2 35|
Clear Stage 2 of CO-OP Battle.
| Siege Battle (10) 10|
Win 10 Siege Battle matches.
| Siege Battle (30) 20|
Win 30 Siege Battle matches.
| Siege Battle (50) 30|
Win 50 Siege Battle matches.
| Siege Battle (100) 40|
Win 100 Siege Battle matches.
| Online Kills (50) 20|
Shoot down 50 total other player aircraft online.
| Online Kills (100) 30|
Shoot down 100 total other player aircraft online.
| Online Kills (200) 20|
Shoot down 200 total other player aircraft online.
- ↑ To earn All Aircraft, the player must unlock all aircraft in the hangar for purchase. The player does not need to purchase every aircraft, just unlock the ability to purchase them. This includes the CFA-44 Nosferatu, which means that the player must earn the Original Aircraft achievement before this one.
- ↑ To unlock the 10 Frontline Landings achievement, the player must land at 10 frontline bases in the mission area after helping allied forces secure one. These are available in Anea Landing, Siege on Silvat, The Moloch Desert, and The Liberation of Gracemeria. Pressing the START button does not count, and going to the Return Line does not count.
- ↑ Named Aircraft only appear on Expert and Ace difficulties. For guides on how to shoot them down, see Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation § Named Aircraft. Strigon Team does not count for this achievement.
- ↑ To earn the All Colors achievement, the player must unlock all aircraft colors (also known as skins) in the hangar for purchase. The player does not need to purchase every color, just unlock the ability to purchase them. DLC does not count for this achievement.
There are three colors for each aircraft:
- Emmeria - The aircraft's default color, automatically unlocked when the aircraft is unlocked
- Estovakia - Unlocked by shooting down an Estovakian flying the aircraft during SP New Game
- Estovakia SP - Unlocked by shooting down the named aircraft flying the aircraft (see the 10 Named Aircraft achievement)
- Emmeria - Earn the Original Aircraft achievement (as above, unlocked when the aircraft is unlocked)
- Estovakia - Unlocked by unlocking all three colors on all other aircraft in the game
- Estovakia SP - Unlocked by earning all campaign Medals
- ↑ To earn the Allied Assault Record achievement, the player must complete the Emmerian Assault Records. The player must accomplish all of the following:
- Earn the All Operations achievement (complete all operations for all allied units)
- Earn the Mission 15 achievement (complete the campaign to unlock Shamrock)
- Earn the Enemy Assault Record achievement (complete all Estovakian Assault Records to unlock Talisman)
- ↑ To earn the All Secrets achievement, the player must earn all of the following achievements: All Medals, All Aircraft, All Operations, All Colors, Allied Assault Record, and Enemy Assault Record.