The Albatross is an IUN-PKF aircraft carrier that was deployed during Free Erusea's uprising in 2014 and the 2019 Lighthouse War.
The Albatross was deployed on May 28, 2014 during the IUN's Operation Scramble at Fort Grays Island, where Mobius and Omega Squadrons took off from the carrier to intercept Free Erusea aircraft.
On May 15, 2019, she was sunk in her berths at Fort Grays during an air attack by Erusean forces.
Albatross sunk in her berths during Operation Deer Horn
Mobius Squadron taking off
- In E3 2017's gameplay footage, briefing images incorrectly labelled the Vulture as the Albatross. This was fixed in later versions of the game.
- The aircraft carrier is named after the albatross, a large seabird.
- ↑ VR Mission 01, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ Charge Assault, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ File:Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown - E3 2017 Demo Gameplay.