On April 29, 1998, the squadron engaged the Scarface Squadron over the Payton Channel after the latter had wiped out an oncoming rebel squadron. The dogfight ultimately led to Beast Squadron's defeat.
On August 30, 1998, the squadron once again engaged Scarface Squadron, this time over the Comona Islands. After a number of their pilots were shot down, the squadron was reinforced with multiple F-15 S/MTDs and EA-18G Growlers for electronic warfare. Despite this advantage, the squadron was defeated once again.
It is unknown what became of any of Beast Squadron's members following the engagement over the Comona Islands, although Brynner himself was known to have survived the encounter.
- Strangely enough, the F/A-18E jammers seen in Toy Box don't use Beast Squadron's paint scheme but instead use Color 4 of the aircraft.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Toy Box. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy.
- ↑ Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy.
- ↑ Data Viewer. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy.
- ↑ Hunting Season. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy.
- ↑ EA-18G -Beast- hangar description. Ace Combat Infinity.
- ↑ F/A-18F -Beast- hangar description. Ace Combat Infinity.