- "You've had your way long enough! Prepare to see just how dangerous we Aurelians can be!"
- ― Aurelian Liberation Corps leader
Break In is Mission 10B in Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception.
Eugene Solano: Citizen morale is at an all time high, with liberation corps forming throughout the country, all thanks to your heroic deeds, sir. Our beloved Aurelia, shattered by the Leasath assault, is struggling to once again become one. We must not let them down.
With the destruction of the Nevera Jammer, we have been able to ascertain the extent of enemy action here in Monte Breeze. This area is littered with industrial complexes which Leasath appears to have refitted as weapons plants to manufacture something of great importance. Transport units have also shown a lot of recent activity. When the Nevera Jammer was destroyed they abandoned the operation taking everything with them. It seems they have also rigged the factories with explosives in order to hide what went on there. There is no doubt that whatever they made, it was important. We must shoot down all transport aircraft, and put an end to whatever the enemy is plotting.
Gryphus 1 must shoot down four XC-01s carrying MBSRs before they leave combat airspace. After that, the squadron will be alerted of an Aurelian Liberation Corps train heading towards enemy facilities to steal weapons, unaware that they have been rigged with explosives. All mines and facilities must be destroyed before the ALC reaches them, as indicated by the Multi-Purpose Gauge.
|Mission Update||Factory||500||6||[note 1]|
|Mirage 2000D||340||1||[note 3]|
|Rafale M||640||1||[note 5]|
|★CONT.SHIP||160||Easy||Unlocks Caudal Engine when destroyed.[note 6]|
|F-16XL "BIEL"||960||Normal||[note 7]|
The S-Rank is achieved with the destruction of all enemies.
They were trying to escape with MBSRs. Apparently they are used to intensify the Meson Cannon's beam. Unfortunately several units have already been delivered. Thankfully we intervened before the rest could be used.
In any case, the Aurelian Liberation Corps really took me by surprise. They say too much knowledge can be a dangerous thing, and boy were they right. Still, I'm just glad they made it through without any casualties.
- ↑ A new factory appears each time the previous one is destroyed.
- ↑ Placed surrounding the factories. Each factory has the following number of mines, respectively: 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 5
- ↑ Appears with the second factory.
- ↑ Appears with the third factory.
- ↑ Appears with the fourth factory.
- ↑ Spawns at the docks after the Mission Update.
- ↑ Shoot down five aircraft before shooting down all XC-01s. BIEL will then spawn in the northeast when the Mission Update starts.