- "I'll show you some fun!"
- ― Camilla
Camilla is a young human female. She is a part of the Papillon Project, and has lived inside the satellite developed under that program for an unknown amount of time. Using the satellite's COFFIN, she controls QFA-44 Carmillas and MQ-90Ls against the United Nations Forces.
- Camilla is familiar with the theme to the 1983 arcade game Mappy, and has hummed to it over the radio during Operations Gambit and Override.
- Camilla is the first "character" who was revealed to the Ace Combat community in Infinity's first trailer.
- Theories among the Ace Combat community ranged from Camilla being a complete AI program developed by Kacper Cohen to Camilla being a young girl controlling the QFA-44s from long-range.
- The human theory is supported by a glimpse of ENSI ports being plugged into the back of someone's neck during the Ulysses Disaster trailer, as well as Camilla's reactions to running out of time or getting shot down. This theory is also complemented by another that states Camilla is controlling the QFA-44s remotely through what looks like to her as a video game, without knowing her actions are affecting real life and real people.
- It is also supported by the ending monologue from Area B7R, where she complains about losing a life.
- Her name and butterfly emblem are references to Camilla Almeida.
- Camilla refers to Reaper as "Ribbon" in Area B7R, and, after losing a QFA-44 to him, assigns him the role of her main opponent.