The 2nd Fleet was the second Republic of Emmeria Navy fleet part of the South Sea Command. The fleet's flagship was the Marigold and was under the command of Kenneth Ford. The Estovakian military caused severe damage to the 2nd Fleet during the Invasion of Gracemeria with its P-1112 Aigaion. Despite this, the fleet played a key role in liberating Emmeria throughout the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
The 2nd Fleet was hit hard in the opening days of the war by Estovakia's invasion, being forced back to the western coast of Anea, where they were under heavy fire, they transported most of Emmeria's remaining forces to Khesed Island. The fleet's activities during the Khesed counterattack are mostly unknown, though it can be presumed the fleet was patrolling the coast of Khesed.
When the Emmerians launched a landing operation on the western coast of Anea, the 2nd Fleet was there, leading a naval attack against the Estovakian battle group positioned in front of the oil facilities in the area, as well as some shore positions behind the facilities. They succeeded with the aid of the famous Garuda Team, and successfully survived the Estovakian counterattack as well. They continued to keep the Estovakian battle group pinned down, and after the Nimbus missile attack on the Emmerian military near the Selumna Peaks, they participated in an assault on the occupied city of San Loma, with the objective of seizing Cavallia Air Force Base there. They defeated the Estovakian South Seas Fleet assembled in front of San Loma with some support from Garuda Team, and then bombarded the remaining defenses of San Loma, helping capture the city.
The 2nd Fleet participated in Operation Free Gracemeria. The 2nd Fleet engaged the Estovakian South Sea Fleet once again, first engaging them outside King's Bay with the aid of Garuda Team, then, after defeating the forces outside the bay, they pressed into the bay itself, where the South Seas Fleet made its final stand. The 2nd Fleet, after some hard fighting, and with the aid of Garuda Team, managed to wipe out the South Seas Fleet for good, and they commenced bombardment of the coastal positions immediately and provide ESM support for the allied fighters.
They were presumably still intact at the end of the war.
- Nimitz-class aircraft carrier
- Kirov-class Cruiser
- Cassard-class Frigate
- Ticonderoga-class cruiser
- White Fang
- Like with the Erusean Navy's Aegir Fleet, the flagship of the Emmerian 2nd Fleet is not an aircraft carrier.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #42 - Kenneth Jones
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Invasion of Gracemeria
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Anea Landing
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Selumna Peak
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, San Loma Assault
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, The Liberation of Gracemeria