In December 2019, Osea and Erusea signed a ceasefire treaty at the Expo City Conference. The treaty marked the official end of the Lighthouse War.
During the simulated Intercorporate War, Expo City was the site of multiple conflicts. Neucom Incorporated always starts off the war by flying a group of R-501 Rhincodon transports over the city, which UPEO views as part of Neucom's large-scale strikes against General Resource Limited. UPEO always shoots down the transports and its escorts.
Every following event involving Expo City depends on Nemo's actions in prior battles in the war:
- If Nemo remains with UPEO for the entire conflict, Nemo and Erich Jager conclude the war over Expo City by shooting down the UI-4053 Sphyrna, a squadron of Ouroboros aircraft, and Gilbert Park.
- If Nemo joins General Resource and destroys a hydrofoil at Megafloat, Abyssal Dision takes Nemo to Expo City to locate the X-49 Night Raven, which Dision believes is now in UPEO's hands. If Nemo then joins Ouroboros, Dision takes Nemo to Expo City to shoot down a squadron of UPEO aircraft and Gilbert Park.
- If Nemo joins Neucom and then joins Ouroboros, Dision sends Nemo and Cynthia Bridgitte Fitzgerald to Expo City to kidnap Rena Hirose from UPEO.
- Briefing prior to "Bunker Buster", Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Aces At War: A History 2019, page 77.
- Awakening, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- Sphyrna, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- A Canopy of Stars, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- Megafloat, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- Target Acquisition, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- Archnemesis, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
- Reality Distortion, Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.