The F-117A -Stars and Stripes- is a modified version of the F-117A Nighthawk featuring a custom livery based on the United States of America flag beneath its fuselage. It was available as a DLC skin for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and later appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-117A featuring the colors of the "Stars and Stripes."
Even though the distinctive design makes the aircraft more visible, it has not lost any of its excellent stealth capabilities against radar.
The roar of this stealthy attacker aircraft will surely have people look up into the sky only to be greeted by the majestic design of the "Stars and Stripes"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available as a reward in "The US Aircraft Event Returns" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in late January 2015. It was later made available in the Skilled Pilot Medal Exchange for 100 medals.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 23 BODY, 23 ARMS, and 23 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Default: United States livery below the aircraft, black body above
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- "F-117A "Stars and Stripes" is an aircraft skin based on the USA national flag. Featuring an unforgettable design, it is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on both allies and enemies alike."
- ― PlayStation Store description
- The skin is based on a popular livery used by many F-117As in real life. One such example was unit 79-10782, which was featured in the Edwards Air Force Base Airshow in 2005.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lockeed YF-117A Nighthawk - USA - Air Force | Aviation Photo #0975534. Airliners.net. Published on December 14, 2005. Retrieved on September 15, 2017.