The F-117A -Stars and Stripes- is a modified version of the F-117A Nighthawk featuring a custom livery based on the United States of America flag beneath its fuselage. It was available as a DLC skin for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and later appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-117A featuring the colors of the "Stars and Stripes."
Even though the distinctive design makes the aircraft more visible, it has not lost any of its excellent stealth capabilities against radar.
The roar of this stealthy attacker aircraft will surely have people look up into the sky only to be greeted by the majestic design of the "Stars and Stripes"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available as a reward in "The US Aircraft Event Returns" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in late January 2015. It was later made available in the Skilled Pilot Medal Exchange for 100 medals.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||23 / 38||23 / 38||23 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||25 / 40||25 / 40||25 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||26 / 41||26 / 41||26 / 41|
|Lv.20||27 / 42||27 / 42||27 / 42|
- Default: United States livery below the aircraft, black body above
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- "F-117A "Stars and Stripes" is an aircraft skin based on the USA national flag. Featuring an unforgettable design, it is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on both allies and enemies alike."
- ― PlayStation Store description
- The skin is based on a popular livery used by many F-117As in real life. One such example was unit 79-10782, which was featured in the Edwards Air Force Base Airshow in 2005.
- ↑ Lockeed YF-117A Nighthawk - USA - Air Force | Aviation Photo #0975534. Airliners.net. Published on December 14, 2005. Retrieved on September 15, 2017.