The F-14B entered in service with the Osean Federation at some point prior to 2010. It was available to the Wardog Squadron during the Circum-Pacific War. The Bombcat also saw limited use by the Yuktobanian Air Force throughout the war, notably during the attack on Apito International Airport.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A variant of the shipboard F-14A fighter, created via a major upgrade that includes switching out the engine.
Key improvements include resolution of engine trouble, increased propulsion, and revised avionics.
Further modifications were performed in the 90s, intended to extend the life of the aircraft and provide further air-to-surface attack capabilities. This modified F-14 is also used for high speed, long distance tactical attacks.
It is known as the "Tomcat," the same as the A type. When modified for bombing, the F-14 is unofficially also known as the "Bombcat"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-14B is available through the Aircraft Tree, after the AV-8B Harrier II plus or the Mirage 2000-5.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 15 BODY, 15 ARMS, and 15 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Clean Shaven
- Lv.10: Bomb Juggler
- Lv.15: Sea Cat Squadron
- Lv.20: Bone & Feathers
- Air superiority gray
- Three tone gray "Ferris" camouflage
- Purchase from the Skilled Pilot Medal exchange for 200 (September 16, 2016–permanent)
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- "This carrier-based aircraft brings air-to-ground capabilities to the F-14A. Nicknamed "Bombcat," its already impressive payload capacity has been significantly enhanced."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-14B is unlocked after completing the Kill Rate Gauge for the F-14A Tomcat. Each F-14B airframe costs Ƶ16,500.
- Speed: 78
- Mobility: 54
- Stability: 61
- Defense: 60
- Air-to-Air: 47
- Air-to-Ground: 61
- The Osean color scheme is a replica color scheme from the US Navy's VF-103 "Jolly Rogers" fighter squadron.
- The Yuktobanian color scheme is a replica experimental camouflage scheme known as the "Keith Ferris camouflage scheme". In the late 1970s a few F-14s were temporarily painted in the so-called Keith Ferris camouflage scheme. For this deceptive paint system three gray colours were applied in a serrated scheme (matte dark gray, dark gull gray and light gull gray).
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.