The F-14D -Jolly Rogers- is a modified version of the F-14D Super Tomcat featuring the livery of the United States Navy Fighter Squadron 103 (VF-103), nicknamed the "Jolly Rogers". Their livery was also made available on the F/A-18F -Jolly Rogers- .
This livery was available as a DLC skin for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and later appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft. As of August 20, 2020 the skin is also available in Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown as part of the 25th Anniversary Update.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-14D featuring the skull-and-crossbone insignia used by U.S. Navy Strike Fighter Squadron (VF-103). Renown by its high performance capabilities this variable-sweep wing fighter will challenge the skills of the most worthy pilot.
Having prevailed against the seven seas, the pirates now seek to rule the skies.
*"Jolly Roger" logo and aircraft paint pattern used with permission of the United States Department of Defense."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between December 4 and December 31 of 2014.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 19 BODY, 21 ARMS, and 20 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Default: Jolly Rogers livery
F-14D -Jolly Rogers- with an F-16F
- Strike Fighter Squadron 103 never actually flew the F-14D Super Tomcat. They only flew the F-14A and F-14B variants of the aircraft. However, neither of those variants were playable in Assault Horizon, so the F-14D was used as a replacement.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.