The F-15C -Cipher- is a modified version of the F-15C Eagle with a special skin featuring the livery of Cipher, the protagonist of Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. It appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft and later appeared in Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown as a post-launch DLC.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
How to Unlock
- Purchase the Original Aircraft Series Set.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-15C which resembles the aircraft flown by an ace pilot who demonstrated remarkable skills in an operation within a small country. To gain an edge over other fighter aircraft, adjustments have been made resulting in excellent air combat abilities. Even though it lacks stealth abilities, it compares favorably with cutting edge fighter aircraft. It's uncertain whether Cipher (known as the "Demon Lord") was respected or feared by his allies and enemies. However, the outstanding military results that he achieved within a short period of time are unquestionable."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Players who achieved a tournament placing with the F-15C -Cipher- as a reward would have it sent through in-game notifications. After reading the notification, the aircraft would be available for purchase on the Special Aircraft section of the Aircraft Tree.
- On January 12, 2016, the F-15C -Cipher-'s Lv.1 Cst was increased from 700 to 800. The tables below reflects the new stats; see the page history for the old stats.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 27 BODY, 27 ARMS, and 27 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Comrade nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Cipher's livery from Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War; light grey body with blue trims on the wings, horizontal stabilizers, and vertical stabilizers, with the Ustio Air Force emblem on the wings and forward fuselage sides
- This aircraft was leaked during the Update 1.03 leak.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.