The F-15Js were utilised in the Lighthouse War by the Erusean Air Force. During Operation Siren's Song, squadrons of F-15Js were deployed to protect the sea and valley supply platforms from the Long Range Strategic Strike Group. Later in the war, during Operation Giant's Step, at least two squadrons of F-15Js was deployed to battle Osean aircraft attacking Farbanti at the Farbanti Reconstruction Park.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- "A variant of the F-15C, created outside of the original developer's country. The J-type is under licensed production in its country of operation, where the craft's weapons and finer details have been tweaked to suit that nation's own political and military circumstances. However, the designs are fundamentally very similar to the original F-15C, meaning that they are all used as air superiority fighters. A special program saw it receive vast improvements, such as updated avionics and the latest homing missile technology, making it comparable to an iron wall of air defense. Like the F-15C, its nickname is "Eagle"."
- ― Full Hangar description
How to Unlock
- BODY: 36
- ARMS: 36
- MISC: 36
- Florent Nollet (RONIN)
- Osea: Two-tone light grey air superiority camouflage
- Erusea: Dark green, dark brown, and sand three-tone "aggressor" camouflage. (Unlocked by earning the "Relieved" medal: Shoot down all UAVs before seven allies send distress signals in Campaign Mission 07, "First Contact".)
- Special: Gray body with blue wing and nose stripes, based on the Japan Air Self-Defense Force Hiko Kyodotai aggressor squadron's F-15DJs (previously featured on the F-15C Eagle in Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies)
- Mage: Osea scheme with Mage Squadron markings.
- Spare: Osea scheme with Spare Squadron markings.
- Strider: Osea scheme with Strider Squadron markings.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "Used by the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, this aircraft is based on the F-15C Eagle and features Japanese specs. As with the F-15C, it features an impressive maximum speed and a large weapon carrying capability. In addition, it is equipped with original Japanese improvements to the internal electronic systems making it the primary aircraft for air defense."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Unlocked at Second Lieutenant rank and after developing the Anti-Stealth High Power Radar part.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||17 / 38||17 / 38||20 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||19 / 40||19 / 40||22 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||20 / 41||20 / 41||23 / 41|
|Lv.20||21 / 42||21 / 42||24 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: J Driver
- Lv.10: Samurai
- Lv.15: War God
- Lv.20: Guardian of the Far East