The F-15Js were utilised in the Lighthouse War, the extent of which is currently unknown.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- "A variant of the F-15C, created outside of the original developer's country. Although fundamentally almost identical to the F-15C, the craft differs in its finer details and choice of weaponry. Like the F-15C, its nickname is "Eagle"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- BODY: 36
- ARMS: 36
- MISC: 36
- Florent Nollet (RONIN)
- Osea: Air superiority grey
- Erusea: Dark green, Dark brown, and sand three-tone camouflage
- Special: Hiko Kyodotai Aggressor Squadron F-15DJ scheme
- Mage: Osea scheme with Mage Squadron markings
- Spare: Osea scheme with Spare Squadron markings
- Strider: Osea scheme with Strider Squadron markings
Ace Combat Infinity
- "Used by the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, this aircraft is based on the F-15C Eagle and features Japanese specs. As with the F-15C, it features an impressive maximum speed and a large weapon carrying capability. In addition, it is equipped with original Japanese improvements to the internal electronic systems making it the primary aircraft for air defense."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Unlocked at Second Lieutenant rank and after developing the Anti-Stealth High Power Radar part.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||17 / 38||17 / 38||20 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||19 / 40||19 / 40||22 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||20 / 41||20 / 41||23 / 41|
|Lv.20||21 / 42||21 / 42||24 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: J Driver
- Lv.10: Samurai
- Lv.15: War God
- Lv.20: Guardian of the Far East
- The F-15J in-game model is mostly identical to the default skin of F-15C, which in turn is based on the default skin in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. A visual difference between F-15J and F-15C is the different tips on the vertical stabilizers: F-15J's are identical, whereas on F-15C they are dissimilar.
- Although it was depicted with Japanese roundels on the original teaser image of the August update in the Ace Combat Official Site Facebook page, the plane lacks any identifiable markings aside from the United Nations Forces acronym on its tailfins. However, they can be replicated by applying the "Circle 11" emblem to the wings and vertical tails.