The F-15S/MT Eagle+ is a modernized F-15 variant exclusive to Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.
The F-15S/MT Eagle+ was developed by General Resource Limited. It is said to be one of the oldest aircraft in their inventory, yet it was used by General Resource Defense Force aces, including Abyssal Dision.
The aircraft's specifications are as follows:
- Length: 19.43m
- Width: 13.05m
- Height: 5.63m
- Weight: 36,740 kg
- Max Speed: 4080 km/h
- Armor: Heavy
The F-15S/MT Eagle+ was used by many GRDF pilots, including aces. The most famous of these aces was Abyssal Dision, who used the aircraft during the initial stages of the Intercorporate War. It was later used by Nemo during his time in the GRDF, given along an F-16XA Sakerfalcon.
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
- "The simple construction, high thrust-to-weight ratio, and the ability to adapt to all kinds of missions still makes the F-15 series a top of the line mainstay fighter. The F-15S/MT is an upgrade of the Eagle. A major characteristic is the addition of canards, which gives it a "three winged surface" shape. Additionally, it is equipped with more powerful engines with thrust vectoring nozzles resulting in high maneuverability."
- ― Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere - Namco Official Guide Book
How to Unlock
- Japanese version: Available for General Resource missions 1, 2, 3A, 4, 6A, 6B, 6C, and 7.
- International version: Complete Claustrophobia.
- Power: Medium
- Mobility: Medium
- Stability: Medium
- Armor: Medium
- Attack: Medium
- GRDF: Dark blue camouflage
- Assault Dission: Pitch black