Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-16C featuring a gold color design. Its abilities have been improved, resulting in air combat abilities rivaling those of 4th generation fighters. Despite its striking appearance, it features reliable performance and should not be viewed as a demonstrator but as a standard aircraft."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was given upon the completion of a limited-time Special Challenge which required the player to sortie in 20 Online Co-Op Missions.
It was later made permanently available through the Special Supply Ticket Catalogue after May 2016
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||13 / 38||13 / 38||13 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||15 / 40||15 / 40||15 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||16 / 41||16 / 41||16 / 41|
|Lv.20||17 / 42||17 / 42||17 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Icon of Prosperity nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Gold body with a black trim
- This aircraft was leaked during the Update 1.03 leak.
- This color scheme is replica color scheme F-16C Block 30 from 185 Fighter Wing (185 FW) 174 Fighter Squadron (174 FS) Iowa Air National Guard. In September 1996 aircraft has been painted in this color scheme to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the US Air Force. The plane got image of a bat on the tail fin and the inscription "The Bats 50th Anniversary" on left side and the "Pride of Siouxland" on right side .