The F-16C -PJ- is a special version of the F-16C Fighting Falcon featuring the livery of Patrick James Beckett and emblem of Crow Team. It was available for a limited time as Downloadable Content in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, and was later added as a Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-16C based on the aircraft from the wingman of a renowned ace pilot.
It has been tuned with an emphasis on turning performance in order to keep up with the sharp flying of the lead aircraft.
The pilot of the original aircraft was catapulted by a chance meeting from his humdrum everyday existence into a struggle of life and death. Driven by his ideals for peace, he flew across the skies of the world."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- This aircraft was available for the top 200 participants in a Team Deathmatch Ranking Tournament in July 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||23 / 38||23 / 38||23 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||25 / 40||25 / 40||25 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||26 / 41||26 / 41||26 / 41|
|Lv.20||27 / 42||27 / 42||27 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Idealist nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Patrick James Beckett livery
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- For more information, see F-16C Fighting Falcon.
- This DLC is no longer available.
- "Ace Combat: The Belkan War, wingman PJ Aircraft. Increased maneuverability is attained via reductions in armor. A thorough set of customizations enable this aircraft to adapt quickly to changes in the tide of battle. Initially a member of the Ustio Air Force's Crow Squadron, PJ flew as Galm 2 during the Belkan residual force sweeping operation, Stone Age. Fighting to protect the one he loved, PJ's sense of justice remained steadfast to the end."
- ― Hangar
- PJ's skin for the F-16C provides a minor upgrade to some of the aircraft's statistics. Air-to-air and air-to-ground are slightly increased, resulting in a lower lock-on time for both types of targets. The aircraft's defense is lowered, which is counter-balanced by a higher mobility. Speed and stability remain the same.
- その他 -- マーケットプレース. Retrieved July 13, 2015.