Ace Combat Infinity
- "The F-16F "Desert Rock" is a special version of the F-16F, a highly modified aircraft based on the F-16C. Its use of highly precise guided bombs and cluster weapons allow it to carry out both air-to-air and air-to-ground combat missions. It shares the same nickname the F-16C, the "Fighting Falcon", but is known as the "Desert Falcon" in some countries."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-16F -Desert Rock- was obtainable in a Limited-Time Special Challenge by destroying 30 enemies during datalink before the challenge's end date on July 1, 2014 at 00:00 GMT.
- The aircraft was also purchasable with 200 Special Supply Tickets from the Special Supply Items Catalogue from December 4, 2014 to February 1, 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.yes and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.Expression error: Unrecognised word "yes".
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||24 / 38||24 / 38||24 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||26 / 40||26 / 40||26 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||27 / 41||27 / 41||27 / 41|
|Lv.20||28 / 42||28 / 42||28 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the ' nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Gray color with orange and dark gray stripes
- Event Skin #01: Same pattern but with darker orange stipes