Ace Combat Infinity
- "The F-16F "Desert Rock" is a special version of the F-16F, a highly modified aircraft based on the F-16C. Its use of highly precise guided bombs and cluster weapons allow it to carry out both air-to-air and air-to-ground combat missions. It shares the same nickname the F-16C, the "Fighting Falcon", but is known as the "Desert Falcon" in some countries."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-16F -Desert Rock- was obtainable in a Limited-Time Special Challenge by destroying 30 enemies during datalink between June 5 and July 1, 2014.
- The aircraft was also purchasable with 200 Special Supply Tickets from the Special Supply Items Catalogue from December 4, 2014 to February 1, 2015. It has also been available every 16–end since April 2016 (Ex: April 16–30, May 16–31).
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||24 / 38||24 / 38||24 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||26 / 40||26 / 40||26 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||27 / 41||27 / 41||27 / 41|
|Lv.20||28 / 42||28 / 42||28 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the The Bouldermobile nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Gray color with orange and dark gray stripes
- Event Skin #01: Same pattern but with darker orange stipes