Assault Horizon universe
F-16Fs were given to Task Force 108 by the United Arab Emirates Air Force for their operations in Africa and the Middle East against the rebel forces in the regions. Additionally, UAEAF F-16Fs sortied alongside Task Force 108's Warwolf Squadron to defend Dubai against Blatnoi.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "The successor to the F-16C. Various improvements have been made in order to export it outside the United States. Air-to-ground battle capability has been improved by an upgrade to its gun control. Air resistance is controlled by the conformal tank system, which extends flight range and make it adaptable to any kind of air-to-air or air-to-ground missions. It is called by the same name as the F-16C, "Fighting Falcon"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-16F Fighting Falcon can be unlocked through the Aircraft Tree.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 22 BODY, 22 ARMS, and 22 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Desert Bird
- Lv.10: Swing Master
- Lv.15: Petrodollar
- Lv.20: Descendant of Vipers
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- The successor to the F-16C. Various improvements have been made in order to export it outside the United States. Air-to-ground battle capability has been improved by an upgrade to its gun control. Air resistance is controlled by the conformal tank system, which extends flight range and makes it adaptable to any kind of air-to-air
How to Unlock
- The F-16F is available from the first mission the player can choose their aircraft, Inferno.
- Fire Power:
- Color 01: Grey splitter pattern with United Arab Emirates Air Force roundels.
- Color 02: Hill scheme with United States Air Force roundels.
- Color 03: Tiger stripe pattern over color 2.
- Tail code AZ use 162nd Fighter Wing, Arizona Air National Guard, Tucson Air National Guard Base (Tucson International Airport). F-16E/F for United Arab Emirates Air Force (UAEAF) in 162nd FW was carried test flights before sending it to United Arab Emirates.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.