The F-16XF Gyrfalcon is the last rendition of the F-16 series of aircraft.
The F-16XF Gyrfalcon was an upgraded F-16 Falcon. It has the standard array of modifications of other aircraft of its era, including the installation of the Connection for Flight Interface system, enlarged flaps, installation of canards, and an engine with a higher thrust. This enhances the aircraft's mobility as well as the maximum speed.
StrangerealThe F-16XF was used during the early stages of the Intercorporate War, primarily by the General Resource Defense Force. However, export variant for the UPEO was also developed, known as the F-16XFU. It was used by GRDF ace pilot Keith Bryan. Nemo would also be able to use the UPEO variant of the plane. However, come later in the war, both variants would be retired for improved aircraft.
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
- "An F-16 upgraded for better dogfighting capability, with a focus on turning ability. Overall stability is lower, but it can sustain tighter turns even with heavy ordinance. In addition to its turning ability, it has excellent climb abilities. It has moveable canards below the air intake which aid in high maneuverability. However, its overall capabilities are a little lacking."
- ― Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere - Namco Official Guide Book
How to Unlock
- Power: Low
- Mobility: Medium
- Stability: Low
- Armor: Low
- Attack: Low
- Width: 9.45m
- Length: 15.08m
- Wingspan: 5.36m
- Weight: 11,372 kg
- Max Speed
- Japanese version: 2,856 km/h
- International version: 3,927 km/h
- Armor: Light
- GRDF: Olive green with yellow nose
- F-16XFU: Ghost white with orange trim
The F-16XF is based on real life F-16CCV/F-16 AFTI.