Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-22A featuring the design of M42 Antares Squadron that is affiliated with the private military company, "Martinez Security."
It has undergone major improvements, resulting in a an aircraft that may be able to outperform 5th generation aircraft.
Pilots that have experienced countless battles may get the chance to witness the bravery of a legendary pilot that saved major cities from the clutches of the enemy."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-22A -Antares- was available as a reward for the top 200 players in the "It's time to decide who flies, and who falls from grace" Naval Fleet Assault Ranking Tournament in mid-February 2015.
- The aircraft was later made available in the Skilled Pilot Medal exchange program. Players can exchange 100 medals to acquire the aircraft.
- On March 31, 2016, the F-22A -Antares-'s Lv.1 Cst was increased from 800 to 825. The tables below reflect the new stats; see the page history for the old stats.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||28 / 38||28 / 38||28 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||30 / 40||30 / 40||30 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||31 / 41||31 / 41||31 / 41|
|Lv.20||32 / 42||32 / 42||32 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Fight Together As One nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Brown rust color scheme with red canopy, Martinez Security emblem on the main wings, and "001" on vertical stabilizers
- The use of the F-22A as Antares One's aircraft in Infinity leads to the belief that the F-22A is Antares One's main aircraft; however, this subject has been disputed. See Antares One#Trivia for more information.