It first featured as a downloadable aircraft in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and later as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity. It returns as an aircraft skin with the ADF-11F Raven Set DLC for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
How to Unlock
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-22A which resembles the aircraft flown by an ace pilot who made a major contribution in a battle against a large nation. It features many performance upgrades designed to create an aircraft that can do the work of an entire squadron. As a result of these upgrades, the aircraft has excellent air combat abilities. However, it requires precise piloting skills to control it effectively. An engineer who helped with the aircraft's adjustments had the opportunity to check the original aircraft flown by the ace pilot. Based on his findings, the engineer concluded that the aircraft fully utilized the latest technology from its time, but he was surprised at how an ordinary F-22A was able to achieve such feats in battle."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available for the top 300 players in the "I don't care if it's a lie. Just tell them Mobius 1 is already here!" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in May 2015 and the "This is bad! All the enemies have ribbons!" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in March 2016.
- On March 11, 2016, the F-22A -Mobius1-'s Lv.1 Cst was increased from 825 to 850. The tables below reflects the new stats; see the page history for the old stats.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||29 / 38||29 / 38||29 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||31 / 40||31 / 40||31 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||32 / 41||32 / 41||32 / 41|
|Lv.20||33 / 42||33 / 42||33 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the The Sky is for Everyone nickname for use at any time.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- For more information, see F-22A Raptor.
- "The Heroes of Ace Combat: Distant Thunder, Mobius Squadron Aircraft. Fated with single handedly maintaining air superiority, this aircraft's armaments know no parallel. However, necessary reduction of armor has resulting in low damage control. A lone pilot, Mobius' battle record exceeded that of an entire squadron."
- ― Hangar
- Speed, mobility and air-to-air have been upgraded to their max, while air-to-ground and stability receive a minor yet important boost. On the other hand, the plane has been virtually stripped of all armor, making it a very hazardous aircraft to fly for inexperienced pilots.
- This aircraft is also available as a skin in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (see F-22A Raptor), included in the game by default. Unlocking it requires earning the "Hero" MVP award by dealing the final attack on an enemy's base in Capital Conquest OR by capturing the most bases in Domination.