Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Ace Combat Infinity
- "An F-2A special aircraft based on the first aircraft in a line of prototypes. Although not directly related to the coloring, it is a prototype with an enhanced engine and capacity for high speed flight. As it is tuned for high speed flight, it faces some issues in regard to acceleration and speed reduction rate, but regular aircraft cannot compete with its top speed."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available to the top 1,000 players in the "Ring Domination" Team Deathmatch Ranking Tournament in early February 2016 as well as 10 other players who landed on lucky numbers.
- It was then added to the Skilled Pilot Medal Exchange on February 15, 2017. Players can acquire the aircraft for 20 medals.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 24 BODY, 26 ARMS, and 25 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the High Speed Charge nickname for use at any time.
- Default: XF-2A livery; red dorsal section, wings and stabilizers
- The Experimental's livery is available in Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War as the aircraft's Special color, by shooting down Urata and Strom, respectively.
- The Experimental's livery can be recreated in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon by modifying Color 3, which is the same livery with different colors.
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.16 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.