The F-2A -Nagase- is a modified version of the F-2A featuring a 19th Task Force livery from Ace Combat: Ikaros in the Sky. It was available as a DLC skin in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and later appeared in Ace Combat Infinity as a Special Aircraft.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-2A based on Project Nagase.
As portrayed by its wings and body frame, this is a powerful attacker that can initiate lethal air-to-ground attacks.
"I won't allow you to shoot down the lead aircraft". These words from Nagase continue to echo through the aircraft regardless of the combat situation it is faced with."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available during a Limited-Time Drop event in January 2015.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 21 BODY, 18 ARMS, and 18 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Default: Glossy black design, orange lining with Project Aces text and "winged skull" on right wing.
Banner advertising the aircraft and the Typhoon Event Skin #01
- The livery is visually similar to that of the ASF-X Shinden II's "Color 3" in Assault Horizon, which was also based on the 19th Task Force.
- In Assault Horizon, Nagase herself was featured on the aircraft's left wing, wearing a bikini. The message あなたの2番機でいさせて ("Let me be your wingman" / "Let me be your Number 2"), taken from Kei Nagase in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War during The Unsung War, was displayed next to her.
- Both Nagase and the message were removed in Ace Combat Infinity. However, the message was adapted as the aircraft's Lv.20 nickname, "Pride of Number 2".
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.