The F-35B Lightning II is a multirole aircraft built for short take-off and vertical landing operations onboard amphibious assault ships and light aircraft carriers.
Assault Horizon universe
Infinity universeThe Lightning II was one of the aircraft designs Wernher and Noah Enterprises produced with their Advanced Automated Aviation Plants and made available to sale to national and mercenary forces. It was known to be used by both the United Nations Forces and the USEA Federation during Operation Eternal Liberation.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A multipurpose fighter produced using a JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) design. While able to use a variety of weapons in air-to-air and ground-to-ground combat, the procurement cost for this stealth fighter is more manageable than the F-22A. In accordance with its utility, there are multiple types available. The B type utilized by the U.S. Marine Corps is STOVL (short takeoff/vertical landing) capable. Its nickname is "Lightning II"."
- ― Hangar
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||32 / 38||32 / 38||32 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||34 / 40||34 / 40||34 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||35 / 41||35 / 41||35 / 41|
|Lv.20||36 / 42||36 / 42||36 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels unlocked the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Joint Strike
- Lv.10: Lightning Flash
- Lv.15: Next Generation Devil
- Lv.20: Roaring Thunder
- Event Skin #01:
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- "A multipurpose fighter produced using a JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) design. While able to use a variety of weapons in air-to-air and ground-to-ground combat, the procurement cost for this stealth fighter is more manageable than the F-22A. In accordance with its utility, there are multiple types available. The B type utilized by the U.S. Marine Corps is STOVL (short takeoff/vertical landing) compatible. Its nickname is "Lightning II"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Available from the start of mission 9: Siege.
- Speed: High
- Mobility: Above Average
- Stability: Above Average
- Fire Power: High
- Defense: Above Average
- The blue camouflage skin was designed as a "what-if" skin if the F-35B was exported to the Japan Air Self-Defense Force.