- "A special version of the F-4E to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the ACE COMBAT series."
- ― Short description from Infinity
The F-4E -20th Anniversary- is a special version of the F-4E Phantom II designed to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Air Combat. It is featured as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-4E to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the ACE COMBAT series. It features light and responsive controls and also multi lock-on air-to-ground missiles. This year is the 20th anniversary for the ACE COMBAT series and we are extremely grateful for all of the support we have received from fans. Our team, PROJECT ACES, will continue to do our best and provide fans with quality experiences, so please continue to support the ACE COMBAT series!"
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The F-4E -20th Anniversary- was available as a Special Challenge in July 2015. Players had to sortie 20 times in Online Co-Op Missions to complete the challenge and earn the aircraft.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||28 / 38||28 / 38||28 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||30 / 40||30 / 40||30 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||31 / 41||31 / 41||31 / 41|
|Lv.20||32 / 42||32 / 42||32 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Token of Appreciation nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Blue body with white trim and light blue underbelly, with "ACE COMBAT 20th Anniversary" written on each side above the wings
- There was a bug with where the special weapon icons on the HUD only display two 4AGMs instead of four and cannot be fired a second time when used at less than four targets.. This was later fixed in Update 2.07.
- The paint scheme heavily resembles the Tornado ECR's SP paint scheme from Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ Update 9 is here! Galore of content for all the pilots! Bandai Namco Entertainment. Published May 18, 2015. Retrieved May 23, 2015.
- ↑ Project Aces on F-4E -20th Anniversary- and its 4AGM. Twitter.