Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-5E that resembles the captain's aircraft from a famous tactical fighter squadron. As an aircraft with a long service history and experience in many conflicts, it has the capabilities required to survive fierce battles over and over. The aircraft places an overall focus on speed performance in order to be able to support and backup allies at a moment's notice. The history of the so-called "eternal captain", is long and convoluted as he valued his own life and those of his subordinates more than anything. There is no doubt that he was both an exceptional and unusual pilot, however his deeds on the ground after being shot down and bailing out of this aircraft perhaps exceeded his many feats in the air."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available for the top 3,000 players during the "[Back Again!] Pride of Wardog" Online Co-Op Missions Ranking Tournament in late August 2015.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.16 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||32 / 38||32 / 38||32 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||34 / 40||34 / 40||34 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||35 / 41||35 / 41||35 / 41|
|Lv.20||36 / 42||36 / 42||36 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the The Shy One nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Heartbreak One livery
- There is an error in the description that states that Bartlett was shot down on his F-5E Tiger II even though in the Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War mission, Open War, he was flying his F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel before said incident happened.