Ace Combat Infinity
- "This is a special version of the F-5E which features the same color scheme as an aircraft flown by Shin Kazama, a character who appears in the Japanese comic, "Area 88". It features excellent handling and turning performance has been improved resulting in an aircraft that has strong air-to-ground and air-to-air combat abilities. In the hands of a skilled pilot, this aircraft is capable of escaping from the most dangerous of situations."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop in October 2014 and August 2015 during the Area 88 Collaboration Event.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||25 / 38||25 / 38||25 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||27 / 40||27 / 40||27 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||28 / 41||28 / 41||28 / 41|
|Lv.20||29 / 42||29 / 42||29 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Devil's Welcoming nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Shin Kazama livery
- This aircraft was leaked during the Update 1.03 leak.
- In the Area 88 trailer, this aircraft was listed as a Fighter, leading to confusion concerning its ability to equip UGBs. On September 30, Project Aces confirmed that it was a typo and the aircraft is supposed to be a multirole.