Erusea was known to have used frigates during the Continental War. Several frigates that were part of the Aegir Fleet were either in Comberth Harbor or attempting to flee when they were sunk during the raid on Comberth Harbor. 
Both Osea and Yuktobania are known to have used frigates during the Circum-Pacific War. Several frigates were part of a Yuktobanian blockade during the Bombing of St. Hewlett; a group of warships led by the OFS Kestrel broke through the blockade and escaped.  Several frigates were part of a fleet that provided fire support for the Yuktobanian invasion of Sand Island; they were sunk with the rest of the fleet, and the invasion ended in failure.  Frigates were part of the nationalist Yuktobanian and Osean fleets that fought the Kestrel Fleet during Operation Glory Horn. 
Both Leasath and Aurelia are known to have used frigates during the Aurelian War. During the Liberation of Port Patterson, several Leasath frigates were part of the fleet assigned to escort transport ships on their way to Port Patterson; however, the entire fleet was sunk by Gryphus One. 
Assault Horizon universe
- OFS Iolite
- OFS Finch
- In Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (especially the former), frigates are incorrectly labeled and called out as destroyers. For example, in Sea of Chaos, when sinking the Cassard-class frigate OFS Iolite, the Kestrel's CIC will call out "Osean destroyer Iolite sunk!"
- ↑ Invincible Fleet, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Narrow Margin, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ Front Line, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ Sea of Chaos, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- ↑ Prelude, Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
- ↑ Ace Combat 5 Playthrough - Mission 26: 'Sea of Chaos'. YouTube. Uploaded by Tomcat171. Published on September 26, 2011.