The Fuscum Sea is a large body of water located in Strangereal's northern hemisphere between the Anean and Verusan continents. It is connected to the Ceres Ocean in the east, and the Eusian Ocean to the west. The Fuscum Sea is bordered by Emmeria, Estovakia, and Yuktobania.
The Glava Islands—Binah, Hod, and Kether—are located within this sea.
Fuscum is Latin for the adjective dark or dim, alternatively black or brown.
During the Emmeria-Estovakia War, Estovakia deployed its Aerial Fleet to the Fuscum Sea, where it would provide support to the Estovakian forces fighting on the Anean mainland. Multiple Nimbus missile strikes were carried out from this location, including those used during the Invasion of Gracemeria, King & Balloon Operations, Doypalm Bay Offensive, battle of the Selumna Peaks, and the San Loma Assault.
On February 20, 2016, Garuda Team—accompanied by several other Emmerian squadrons—was sent out over the Fuscum Sea to intercept the P-1112 Aigaion during its mid-air refueling near the Glava Islands. The Aerial Fleet, along with several Strigon Team members and Belkan War veteran Lorenz Riedel, was ultimately shot down and crashed into the sea.
- ↑ Titlecard, Heavy Command Cruiser, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Heavy Command Cruiser, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Strangereal Map. Retrieved June 24, 2018.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Briefing prior to Heavy Command Cruiser, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Invasion of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6 Assault Records #25 - Valeriy Nikitov.
- ↑ The Aerial Fleet. Retrieved April 10, 2018.
- ↑ Selumna Peak, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ San Loma Assault, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.