Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
All right, gentlemen, it's time to clean house!
This article or section may require a cleanup to meet Acepedia's quality standards.
Gun towers are large, reinforced structures that often feature enhanced anti-aircraft weaponry such as Flak Guns or SAM launchers.
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- Gun Towers in Ace Combat 5 are encountered in Mission 27 (ACES) around the entrance to the underground tunnel.
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- Gun Towers return in ACZ, encountered more frequently this time. Their most notable appearance is within a deadly anti-aircraft nest within sectors of the Glatisant Fortress.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- In Ace Combat 6, Gun Towers make yet another return; unlike in 5 and Zero, all are armed with standard AA Guns. However, they do demonstrate proficient and lethal accuracy, which is especially problematic on higher difficulty settings.
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- In Derbent, Gun Towers are used as part of the defense systems against the Tyuleni landing operation.
- Ace Combat Series - Ingame Data
- Roaches (ES 2.0) - AC6 Image