Throughout the Emmeria-Estovakia War, Snake Pit assisted Emmerian fighter squadrons by providing them with ESM and battlefield analysis. Although Snake Pit was considered a valuable battlefield asset, Stewart regularly put the aircraft at unnecessary risk, often flying into the thick of battle. This often resulted in Garuda Team coming to his aid.
After aiding in the recapture of Bartolomeo Fortress, the Emmerians successfully landed on the Anean mainland and rescued their allies pinned down near Silvat Town. Snake Pit continued to provide electronic support measures to Emmerian squadrons during the battles of the Selumna Peaks and Moloch Desert.
- Early screenshots of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation show Snake Pit sporting the same livery as AWACS Ghost Eye on his E-767; see #Gallery for images of Snake Pit in the final game.
- A pilot named Josh was known to have flown the aircraft alongside Stewart.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bartolomeo Fortress, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ace Combat 6 Assault Records #41 - Guy Stewart.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Anea Landing, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Siege on Silvat, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Selumna Peak, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ The Moloch Desert, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Gracemeria Patrol, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.