The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- It is unknown what "Hi-TASM" stands for. Possibilities include "High-Impulse Thermobaric Air Suppression Missile", "High-Power Thermobaric Air Suppression Missile" and "High Temperature Air Suppression Missile"
- The Hi-TASM can be considered to be a missile variant of the Fuel Air Explosive Bomb, which causes a very similar thermobaric explosion.
- Fans have incorrectly compared the Hi-TASM to the Shock Wave Ballistic Missile; the SWBM detonates everything within a large radius using shockwaves, whereas the Hi-TASM ignites oxygen in a very small radius to cause a massive explosion.
- ↑ Page history of Hi-TASM. Acepedia.
- ↑ Reply #12 at Hi-TASM - Misc. Weaponry - Electrosphere. Published March 14, 2011. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.