In Pursuit II is mission 11B in the campaign of Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception. The player can access this mission if they allow the Skylla Unit to advance on Mount Nevera and then advances on Mount Nevera themselves. The player must destroy the Nevera Jammer's power facilities and jamming towers while avoiding the Skylla Unit.
Prior to the mission, the player will perform an in-flight refueling sequence.
The player is first tasked with disabling the Nevera Jammer's Aegis defense system. If the player gets within range of the defense system, they will be quickly shot down. Instead, the player must locate and destroy the four power facilities providing power to the defense system. There are also six decoy facilities; the player must destroy the four real facilities, marked by a white light. If the player destroys a correct facility, the Multi-Purpose Gauge will lower by 25% and Eugene Solano will confirm the power loss. The player's radar will be intermittent, depending on the difficulty and the number of correct power facilities destroyed:
| Correct power|
| Radar display time|
Power lines are strewn throughout the area, linking the locations of the power facilities. The player should use a combination of their radar (when it's visible) and these power lines to locate the facilities. However, the Skylla Unit will attempt to take down the power lines and fire on the player from the ground. Enemy air units will also chase the player.
Once the player destroys all four power facilities, the Aegis defense system will deactivate and the player can attack the Nevera Jammer directly. The mission is accomplished when all six jammers (marked as TGT) are destroyed.
The following enemy lists have been verified with the Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception - The Complete Guide.
|AA GUN||150||6||[note 6]|
|SP VEHICLE||200||11||[note 6]|
|F-2A "FURY"||1160||Normal||[note 9]|
|★ VEHICLE||100||Easy||Unlocks "NERA Armor" armor part[note 10]|
The player will earn an S rank if they complete the mission in eight minutes or less. Selecting a fast aircraft will help to locate the power facilities quicker. The player should also ignore all optional targets and only focus on the power facilities and the jammers themselves.
- ↑ These two F-35s appear 2,300 m (7,500 ft) north of the player when the player is 2,000 m (6,600 ft) away from a real power facility in the southeast.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 These two F-35s and one MIG-21-93 appear 2,300 m (7,500 ft) west of the player when the player is 2,000 m (6,600 ft) away from a real power facility in the northeast.
- ↑ These two F-35s appear 2,300 m (7,500 ft) north of the player when the player is 2,000 m (6,600 ft) away from a real power facility in the southwest.
- ↑ This MiG-29A appears 2,300 m (7,500 ft) north of the player when the player is 2,000 m (6,600 ft) away from a real power facility in the northeast.
- ↑ These two AV-8s appear above the jamming facility if the player approaches it.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Skylla Unit's AA GUNs and SP VEHICLEs will only appear after the player approaches them. Once they appear, the power lines near them will be destroyed.
- ↑ Only four E.PLANTs are attached to the Aegis defense system's power, as indicated by a white light when the player approaches them.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 The Aegis defense system's GUNs and SAMs will not fire on the player if the player destroys all four correct E.PLANTs.
- ↑ FURY appears 2,300 m (7,500 ft) north of the player when the player is 2,000 m (6,600 ft) away from a real power facility in the northeast.
- ↑ The ★ VEHICLE only appears if the player destroys six ground units other than E.PLANTs before destroying the four correct E.PLANTs. The ★ VEHICLE appears between the two sets of jammers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception - The Complete Guide, page 126.
- ↑ Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception - The Complete Guide, page 127.