The International Space Elevator reaches 100,000 km (~62,137 miles) into the sky. A photovoltaic power plant is constructed at geosynchronous orbit to supply power to Usean countries below. No further design details are known.
In 2011, Osea and its allies began constructing the space elevator in contested territory claimed by Erusea, despite the latter's protest. Following the initiation of the project, speculation arose on whether Osea was seeking to take control of the Usean continent. Feeling threatened, Erusea would eventually declare war on Osea. Following the declaration of war, Erusea captured the International Space Elevator for an unknown purpose.
- The International Space Elevator is the tallest structure in the series, surpassing the Gaiuss Tower in Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 File:Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown - E3 2017 Trailer.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 『エースコンバット7』開発陣インタビュー完全版！ 「3つの軸を追求します」. Famitsu. Published December 17, 2015. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- ↑ 『エースコンバット7』の舞台は『5』から約10年後。歴代ナンバリングタイトルと同一の世界観で物語が展開. Dengeki Online. Published June 21, 2018. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- ↑ "「エースコンバット7」，ストーリーの導入部や最新スクリーンショットなどが公開。UGSFシリーズとの関連も明らかに" ["Ace Combat 7 story introduction and latest screenshots have been released. A clear connection to UGSF"]. 4gamer.net. Published on 21 June 2018. Retrieved on 21 June 2018.