The J35J -Cipher- is a Special Aircraft variant of the J35J Draken in Ace Combat Infinity. It displays the same skin used by the J35J in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War unlocked by the Soldier Ace Style. It was only made available as a Team Deathmatch Ranking Tournament reward in January 2016.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the J35J based on the aircraft flown by an ace pilot from a small nation who achieved incredible combat feats.
Tuned for everything from acceleration to stability, special focus has been placed on control, allowing a varied range of combat styles to be employed depending on the preferences of the pilot, from focusing on eradication of the enemy to the defense of allies.
Said to have first flown by a pilot with the nickname, "Demon God," his battle record for the defense of the base he was assigned to was short, but impressive."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The J35J -Cipher- was only available to a certain amount of players in the "[Back Again!] Demon Lord of the Round Table" Team Deathmatch Ranking Tournament in January 2016.
- Part Slots
- At Lv.1, this aircraft carried 34 BODY, 32 ARMS, and 33 MISC part slots. See Tuning § Slot Expansion for further information.
- Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Soldier Ace nickname for use at any time.
- Default: J35J Soldier skin from Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War; two-tone brown and grey camouflage, large yellow number 3 on the left wing, number 2 on the right wing, and number 32 on the vertical stabilizer
- Players could use one Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form instead of credits for the Lv.6 upgrade.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.16 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.